Florida Official Death Count Curiously Stays Below 17,000 On Election Day
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida’s death count is now officially 16,890 as the positivity rate statewide hit 7.58 percent. That’s a record high for at least the past two weeks. The state added 4,595 new COVID-19 infections. 56 COVID-19 deaths were logged Monday.
Rebekah Jones, the fired State of Florida data analyst who continues to churn out data considered legitimate, says the death count is 17,043. It’s unclear if Florida’s Governor Ron DeSantis – – who predicted a Trump victory on national television Tuesday morning — is behind the Florida Department of Health’s seemingly contrary numbers.
In Palm Beach County, the positivity rate is getting attention. Palm Beach County just hit a two week high of 8.30 percent. 365 new COVID-19 infections were added Monday through 11:59 p.m. The death count is now 1599 — that’s a one day increase of four.
There are now a total of 53,511 COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 1,599 deaths. Statewide, Florida reports 816,700 COVID-19 infections with 16,890 deaths.
There is a notable upward trend for weekly ER visits in Palm Beach County for people with COVID-19 symptoms, as evidenced by the DOH graph, above.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students