Florida Official Death Count Curiously Stays Below 17,000 On Election Day
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida’s death count is now officially 16,890 as the positivity rate statewide hit 7.58 percent. That’s a record high for at least the past two weeks. The state added 4,595 new COVID-19 infections. 56 COVID-19 deaths were logged Monday.
Rebekah Jones, the fired State of Florida data analyst who continues to churn out data considered legitimate, says the death count is 17,043. It’s unclear if Florida’s Governor Ron DeSantis – – who predicted a Trump victory on national television Tuesday morning — is behind the Florida Department of Health’s seemingly contrary numbers.
In Palm Beach County, the positivity rate is getting attention. Palm Beach County just hit a two week high of 8.30 percent. 365 new COVID-19 infections were added Monday through 11:59 p.m. The death count is now 1599 — that’s a one day increase of four.
There are now a total of 53,511 COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 1,599 deaths. Statewide, Florida reports 816,700 COVID-19 infections with 16,890 deaths.
There is a notable upward trend for weekly ER visits in Palm Beach County for people with COVID-19 symptoms, as evidenced by the DOH graph, above.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER
- Palm Beach Schools Return With 785 COVID-19 Cases Logged So Far
- Delray Beach Man Jailed On Child Abuse, Strangulation Charges
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs