BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida’s COVID-19 positivity rate is entering the red zone with four days of significant rises. For tests logged on Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020, Florida’s positivity rate is 7.75 percent. That follows 7.55, 6.42 and 5.75 over the past four days. Health officials have previously said the positivity rate must stay below 10 percent. Deaths increased by 88 in Florida on Tuesday. The infection count rose by 4,394.
In Palm Beach County, 9 new deaths were added on Tuesday as well as 283 new COVID-19 cases. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County for Tuesday’s test is 7.61 percent. It has been higher than 6 percent for the past four days.
Palm Beach County now reports 53,802 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 1,604 deaths. Florida repots 821,123 confirmed COVID-19 infections with 16,922. We note that fired State of Florida Data Analyst Rebekah Jones, who created her own — and highly popular — data website, reported that Florida crossed the 17,000 death mark two days ago. It is unclear of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is instructing the Department of Health to keep the rate below 17,000 as election drama plays out.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Agatha, Near Mexico, May Be One To Watch
- TRAVEL: Flight Delays, Cancellations Mount In South Florida
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal