DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Steven Alan Green remains in the Palm Beach County Jail early Thursday morning after his mid-day Wednesday arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Green, 75, of the 16400 block of Brookfield Estates Way, is charged with “assault on a person 65 years of age or older” as well as “obstructing justice — tampering in a 2nd degree felony proceeding.
It was not immediately clear what specifically led to the arrest or where the incident took place. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Thursday by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Green is being held without bond early Thursday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:36 p.m. Wednesday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism