DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Steven Alan Green remains in the Palm Beach County Jail early Thursday morning after his mid-day Wednesday arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Green, 75, of the 16400 block of Brookfield Estates Way, is charged with “assault on a person 65 years of age or older” as well as “obstructing justice — tampering in a 2nd degree felony proceeding.
It was not immediately clear what specifically led to the arrest or where the incident took place. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Thursday by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Green is being held without bond early Thursday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:36 p.m. Wednesday.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY $7M FEDERAL DISCRIMINATION TRIAL EXPECTED IN MARCH