DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Steven Alan Green remains in the Palm Beach County Jail early Thursday morning after his mid-day Wednesday arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Green, 75, of the 16400 block of Brookfield Estates Way, is charged with “assault on a person 65 years of age or older” as well as “obstructing justice — tampering in a 2nd degree felony proceeding.
It was not immediately clear what specifically led to the arrest or where the incident took place. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Thursday by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Green is being held without bond early Thursday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:36 p.m. Wednesday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments