DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Steven Alan Green remains in the Palm Beach County Jail early Thursday morning after his mid-day Wednesday arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Green, 75, of the 16400 block of Brookfield Estates Way, is charged with “assault on a person 65 years of age or older” as well as “obstructing justice — tampering in a 2nd degree felony proceeding.
It was not immediately clear what specifically led to the arrest or where the incident took place. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Thursday by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Green is being held without bond early Thursday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:36 p.m. Wednesday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District