Chief Judge Krista Marx Shuffles Judges, Mayor Kerner’s Brother To Family Court In South County
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Circuit Court Chief Judge Krista Marx is reassigning judges countywide as the new year gets underway. We have the complete list below. Of note, current Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner’s brother — the Hon. Scott Kerner — will be assigned to family court in the South County Courthouse effective January 4th.
While Judge Kerner knows where he’ll be, it’s unclear if Mayor David Kerner will keep his “mayor” title. The “mayor” position is somewhere between honorary and administrative. County Commissioners determine amongst themselves who serves as “Mayor” for a one year term. David Kerner was just reelected to the county commission for a four year term. The new “mayor” decision is expected soon.
Here is the complete order from Judge Marx.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED