Chief Judge Krista Marx Shuffles Judges, Mayor Kerner’s Brother To Family Court In South County
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Circuit Court Chief Judge Krista Marx is reassigning judges countywide as the new year gets underway. We have the complete list below. Of note, current Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner’s brother — the Hon. Scott Kerner — will be assigned to family court in the South County Courthouse effective January 4th.
While Judge Kerner knows where he’ll be, it’s unclear if Mayor David Kerner will keep his “mayor” title. The “mayor” position is somewhere between honorary and administrative. County Commissioners determine amongst themselves who serves as “Mayor” for a one year term. David Kerner was just reelected to the county commission for a four year term. The new “mayor” decision is expected soon.
Here is the complete order from Judge Marx.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home