Chief Judge Krista Marx Shuffles Judges, Mayor Kerner’s Brother To Family Court In South County
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Circuit Court Chief Judge Krista Marx is reassigning judges countywide as the new year gets underway. We have the complete list below. Of note, current Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner’s brother — the Hon. Scott Kerner — will be assigned to family court in the South County Courthouse effective January 4th.
While Judge Kerner knows where he’ll be, it’s unclear if Mayor David Kerner will keep his “mayor” title. The “mayor” position is somewhere between honorary and administrative. County Commissioners determine amongst themselves who serves as “Mayor” for a one year term. David Kerner was just reelected to the county commission for a four year term. The new “mayor” decision is expected soon.
Here is the complete order from Judge Marx.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS