Chief Judge Krista Marx Shuffles Judges, Mayor Kerner’s Brother To Family Court In South County
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Circuit Court Chief Judge Krista Marx is reassigning judges countywide as the new year gets underway. We have the complete list below. Of note, current Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner’s brother — the Hon. Scott Kerner — will be assigned to family court in the South County Courthouse effective January 4th.
While Judge Kerner knows where he’ll be, it’s unclear if Mayor David Kerner will keep his “mayor” title. The “mayor” position is somewhere between honorary and administrative. County Commissioners determine amongst themselves who serves as “Mayor” for a one year term. David Kerner was just reelected to the county commission for a four year term. The new “mayor” decision is expected soon.
Here is the complete order from Judge Marx.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It