Watch Live Here. Update To Originate From Emergency Operations Center.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County officials have set a 5:15 p.m. live update for Tropical Storm Eta planning. The advisory will originate from the Palm Beach County Emergency Operations Center. The storm is expected to hit South Florida on Sunday or Monday. While the storm is currently a depression, it is expected to regenerate over the warm waters of the Caribbean as it moves northwest. You can watch the live stream below at 5:15 p.m.
Until the news conference, the live stream from PBCGOV20 will continue below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules