Watch Live Here. Update To Originate From Emergency Operations Center.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County officials have set a 5:15 p.m. live update for Tropical Storm Eta planning. The advisory will originate from the Palm Beach County Emergency Operations Center. The storm is expected to hit South Florida on Sunday or Monday. While the storm is currently a depression, it is expected to regenerate over the warm waters of the Caribbean as it moves northwest. You can watch the live stream below at 5:15 p.m.
Until the news conference, the live stream from PBCGOV20 will continue below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It