Watch Live Here. Update To Originate From Emergency Operations Center.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County officials have set a 5:15 p.m. live update for Tropical Storm Eta planning. The advisory will originate from the Palm Beach County Emergency Operations Center. The storm is expected to hit South Florida on Sunday or Monday. While the storm is currently a depression, it is expected to regenerate over the warm waters of the Caribbean as it moves northwest. You can watch the live stream below at 5:15 p.m.
Until the news conference, the live stream from PBCGOV20 will continue below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home