Signs Point To Ominous Time Ahead. Deaths, Infections Continue To Rise.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 positivity rate continues to rise in Palm Beach County and the State of Florida. The latest numbers just released by the Florida Department of Health reveal a 7.70 percent positivity rate in Palm Beach and 8.28 percent statewide.
Both numbers are based on tests logged Friday through 11:59 p.m.
Florida added 4,004 infections and 86 deaths on Friday. In Palm Beach County, the Department of Health says 376 new COVID-19 cases were added with 3 new deaths.
There are now a total of 837,077 infections in Florida with 17,100 deaths. In Palm Beach County, the death count is 1,609 with 55,002 infections.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge