Signs Point To Ominous Time Ahead. Deaths, Infections Continue To Rise.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 positivity rate continues to rise in Palm Beach County and the State of Florida. The latest numbers just released by the Florida Department of Health reveal a 7.70 percent positivity rate in Palm Beach and 8.28 percent statewide.
Both numbers are based on tests logged Friday through 11:59 p.m.
Florida added 4,004 infections and 86 deaths on Friday. In Palm Beach County, the Department of Health says 376 new COVID-19 cases were added with 3 new deaths.
There are now a total of 837,077 infections in Florida with 17,100 deaths. In Palm Beach County, the death count is 1,609 with 55,002 infections.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant