Signs Point To Ominous Time Ahead. Deaths, Infections Continue To Rise.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 positivity rate continues to rise in Palm Beach County and the State of Florida. The latest numbers just released by the Florida Department of Health reveal a 7.70 percent positivity rate in Palm Beach and 8.28 percent statewide.
Both numbers are based on tests logged Friday through 11:59 p.m.
Florida added 4,004 infections and 86 deaths on Friday. In Palm Beach County, the Department of Health says 376 new COVID-19 cases were added with 3 new deaths.
There are now a total of 837,077 infections in Florida with 17,100 deaths. In Palm Beach County, the death count is 1,609 with 55,002 infections.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach