Signs Point To Ominous Time Ahead. Deaths, Infections Continue To Rise.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 positivity rate continues to rise in Palm Beach County and the State of Florida. The latest numbers just released by the Florida Department of Health reveal a 7.70 percent positivity rate in Palm Beach and 8.28 percent statewide.
Both numbers are based on tests logged Friday through 11:59 p.m.
Florida added 4,004 infections and 86 deaths on Friday. In Palm Beach County, the Department of Health says 376 new COVID-19 cases were added with 3 new deaths.
There are now a total of 837,077 infections in Florida with 17,100 deaths. In Palm Beach County, the death count is 1,609 with 55,002 infections.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441