Joseph R. Biden Declared President Over Palm Beach County Resident Donald J. Trump
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The major networks and the Associated Press have declared Joseph R. Biden the winner of the Presidential Election. Biden won Palm Beach County with 55.98 percent of the vote to Donald Trump’s 43.21 percent of the vote. Trump, who claims Palm Beach County as his residence due to his ownership of Mar-A-Lago, went on to win the State of Florida.
The ramifications of Biden’s victory remain to be seen in Florida where Governor Ron DeSantis, a Republican, has maintained the appearance of a strong relationship with President Trump.
DeSantis moved Florida to “phase 3” of the COVID-19 reopening plan against the advice of health officials. His education commissioner has suggested that the Department of Education may prohibit “distance learning” from continuing in January. Florida is now experiencing a COVID-19 surge. The Biden-Harris ticket has declared COVID-19 control a major focus of its administrative plan.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home