Joseph R. Biden Declared President Over Palm Beach County Resident Donald J. Trump
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The major networks and the Associated Press have declared Joseph R. Biden the winner of the Presidential Election. Biden won Palm Beach County with 55.98 percent of the vote to Donald Trump’s 43.21 percent of the vote. Trump, who claims Palm Beach County as his residence due to his ownership of Mar-A-Lago, went on to win the State of Florida.
The ramifications of Biden’s victory remain to be seen in Florida where Governor Ron DeSantis, a Republican, has maintained the appearance of a strong relationship with President Trump.
DeSantis moved Florida to “phase 3” of the COVID-19 reopening plan against the advice of health officials. His education commissioner has suggested that the Department of Education may prohibit “distance learning” from continuing in January. Florida is now experiencing a COVID-19 surge. The Biden-Harris ticket has declared COVID-19 control a major focus of its administrative plan.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS