Florida Prognosis Bleak. Cases, Deaths Continue To Rise.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (2:20 p.m. Sunday, November 8, 2020) — The Florida Department of Health is reporting a massive increase in COVID-19 cases. At least 6,641 new COVID-19 infections were logged on Saturday through 11:59 p.m. statewide. The death count increased by 21. There are now at least 843,897 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 17,121 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 445 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Saturday through 11:59 p.m. with no new deaths. There are now 55,449 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 1,609 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS