Florida Prognosis Bleak. Cases, Deaths Continue To Rise.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (2:20 p.m. Sunday, November 8, 2020) — The Florida Department of Health is reporting a massive increase in COVID-19 cases. At least 6,641 new COVID-19 infections were logged on Saturday through 11:59 p.m. statewide. The death count increased by 21. There are now at least 843,897 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 17,121 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 445 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Saturday through 11:59 p.m. with no new deaths. There are now 55,449 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 1,609 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home