Florida Prognosis Bleak. Cases, Deaths Continue To Rise.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (2:20 p.m. Sunday, November 8, 2020) — The Florida Department of Health is reporting a massive increase in COVID-19 cases. At least 6,641 new COVID-19 infections were logged on Saturday through 11:59 p.m. statewide. The death count increased by 21. There are now at least 843,897 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 17,121 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 445 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Saturday through 11:59 p.m. with no new deaths. There are now 55,449 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 1,609 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police