Florida Prognosis Bleak. Cases, Deaths Continue To Rise.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (2:20 p.m. Sunday, November 8, 2020) — The Florida Department of Health is reporting a massive increase in COVID-19 cases. At least 6,641 new COVID-19 infections were logged on Saturday through 11:59 p.m. statewide. The death count increased by 21. There are now at least 843,897 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 17,121 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 445 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Saturday through 11:59 p.m. with no new deaths. There are now 55,449 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 1,609 deaths.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: NOW MORE THAN ONE MILLION CASES OF COVID-19
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two More Systems Forming
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal
- KINSA: Florida Now COVID Critical