Beaches, Offices, More Closed In Boca Raton
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: City of Boca Raton at 7:43 p.m. Sunday, November 8, 2020) — The City of Boca Raton is announcing across the board closures for city services and facilities.
This list was just issued by the City of Boca Raton:
- All city facilities, beaches and parks are closed Monday, November 9. We will continue to monitor Tropical Storm Eta closely and will announce any additional updates or changes.
- City Council Workshop meetings scheduled for Monday, November 9 are canceled. The City Council Meeting scheduled for Tuesday at 6pm is still on.
- City of Boca Raton sanitation services for Monday, November 9 have been suspended.
- Monday’s collection is rescheduled to Tuesday, and Tuesday’s collection will take place on Wednesday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District