Beaches, Offices, More Closed In Boca Raton
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: City of Boca Raton at 7:43 p.m. Sunday, November 8, 2020) — The City of Boca Raton is announcing across the board closures for city services and facilities.
This list was just issued by the City of Boca Raton:
- All city facilities, beaches and parks are closed Monday, November 9. We will continue to monitor Tropical Storm Eta closely and will announce any additional updates or changes.
- City Council Workshop meetings scheduled for Monday, November 9 are canceled. The City Council Meeting scheduled for Tuesday at 6pm is still on.
- City of Boca Raton sanitation services for Monday, November 9 have been suspended.
- Monday’s collection is rescheduled to Tuesday, and Tuesday’s collection will take place on Wednesday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism