Beaches, Offices, More Closed In Boca Raton
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: City of Boca Raton at 7:43 p.m. Sunday, November 8, 2020) — The City of Boca Raton is announcing across the board closures for city services and facilities.
This list was just issued by the City of Boca Raton:
- All city facilities, beaches and parks are closed Monday, November 9. We will continue to monitor Tropical Storm Eta closely and will announce any additional updates or changes.
- City Council Workshop meetings scheduled for Monday, November 9 are canceled. The City Council Meeting scheduled for Tuesday at 6pm is still on.
- City of Boca Raton sanitation services for Monday, November 9 have been suspended.
- Monday’s collection is rescheduled to Tuesday, and Tuesday’s collection will take place on Wednesday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments