Beaches, Offices, More Closed In Boca Raton
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: City of Boca Raton at 7:43 p.m. Sunday, November 8, 2020) — The City of Boca Raton is announcing across the board closures for city services and facilities.
This list was just issued by the City of Boca Raton:
- All city facilities, beaches and parks are closed Monday, November 9. We will continue to monitor Tropical Storm Eta closely and will announce any additional updates or changes.
- City Council Workshop meetings scheduled for Monday, November 9 are canceled. The City Council Meeting scheduled for Tuesday at 6pm is still on.
- City of Boca Raton sanitation services for Monday, November 9 have been suspended.
- Monday’s collection is rescheduled to Tuesday, and Tuesday’s collection will take place on Wednesday.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway