BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Jewish Federation Advisory Verbatim) — The Toby & Leon Cooperman Sinai Residences Boca Raton has announced the promotion of Jay Mikosch to Executive Director, as well as the hiring of Barry Audain, as Administrator of the Health Center. The news comes ahead of Sinai’s impending expansion, announced last month with the ceremonial groundbreaking of a new 250,000 square foot independent living building, opening in the summer of 2022. Operated by Federation CCRC Operations Corp and managed by Life Care Services. Toby & Leon Cooperman Sinai Residences of Boca Raton opened in 2016, and since then has offered the full continuum of care, including: Assisted Living, Rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing, and Memory Care.
Jay Mikosch has been named Executive Director of the Toby & Leon Cooperman Sinai Residences of Boca Raton. Prior to his current position, Mikosch was Associate Executive Director at Sinai Residences since 2015. Mikosch is a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, and Preceptor, who formerly served as Vice President and Secretary of Florida Health Care Association District VII. As an executive healthcare administrator, Mikosch brings a diverse experience in managing all aspects of operations in senior living communities, including assisted living and skilled nursing facilities.
Barry Audain has also recently joined the team as Administrator of the Health Center, responsible for operations. Prior to his current position, Audain worked at PruittHealth Corporation in Norcross, GA. Audain is a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator with a master’s degree in Healthcare Administration. Skilled in hospitality and customer service, Audain is adept at helping the elderly population and their families effectively manage the challenges of transitioning into short-term rehab and long-term care.
“Our executive leadership team will greatly benefit from the extensive knowledge and experience in senior living that Jay Mikosch brings to his new position and Barry Audain’s high-level operations expertise is a welcome addition to our Toby & Leon Cooperman Sinai Residences of Boca Raton team,” said Wesley Finch, Vice Chair of the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County, and President of the Federation CCRC Development, LLC. “Both Jay and Barry share a commitment to excellence that are a hallmark of the luxurious, superior continuing care that our retirement community is known for.”
The Toby & Leon Cooperman Sinai Residences of Boca Raton currently offers 234 luxury independent units, 48 assisted living units, 24 memory care units, and 60 skilled nursing units.
The Sinai Residences Expansion, currently under construction, will add 111 luxurious new independent living apartments, which are a mix of one-bedroom, two-bedroom and two-bedroom plus den units (up to 3,200 square feet. The Expansion will offer the feeling of being at a resort and include the following:
- Resort Style Pool with ADA ramp and beach style entry; covered lap lanes; a new jacuzzi hot tub; indoor/outdoor bar; poolside dining; and pool cabanas.
- Two new dining venues; expanded capacity movie theater, card room and auditorium.
- Extra storage unit for each apartment; Covered garage for parking; and Valet parking.
Prices range from the $500,000s to over $2 million. To learn more visit: www.SinaiResidences.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens