Board Action Makes Firing Official. Again.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Bach County School Board officially terminated former Spanish River High School Principal William Latson mid-day Tuesday. Latson created an international uproar when he told a parent that it wasn’t for him to say whether the Holocaust happened or not. He was fired in 2019. Over the year that followed, Latson sued the Palm Beach County School District which ultimately decided to rehire him at the advice of an administrative law judge, only to fire him again earlier this month.
The School Board today upheld the firing and executed the document which you can read, in its entirety, below.
When rehired, Latson was expected to be assigned to a “back office” job and retain his approximately $160,000 annual salary.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge