Board Action Makes Firing Official. Again.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Bach County School Board officially terminated former Spanish River High School Principal William Latson mid-day Tuesday. Latson created an international uproar when he told a parent that it wasn’t for him to say whether the Holocaust happened or not. He was fired in 2019. Over the year that followed, Latson sued the Palm Beach County School District which ultimately decided to rehire him at the advice of an administrative law judge, only to fire him again earlier this month.
The School Board today upheld the firing and executed the document which you can read, in its entirety, below.
When rehired, Latson was expected to be assigned to a “back office” job and retain his approximately $160,000 annual salary.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County