Light Was Red. Traffic Stopped. Police Say Saira Marin Kept Driving. With Person Under 18 In Car.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Saira Marin, 22, is facing DUI charges out of Palm Beach County Tuesday morning following her arrest for an incident at Palmetto Park Road and Powerline Road in Boca Raton.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office used this language on a citation obtained by BocaNewsNow.com: “Careless Driving. Reason: Hit car stopped in front of her at red light.”
The incident, involving her 2016 Honda, occurred Saturday morning at 1:49 a.m. The Palm Beach County Jail reports Marin is officially charged with “DUI-UNLAW BLD ALCH – 0.15 OR HIGHER OR W PERSON UNDER 18 IN VEHICLE” as well as “DUI-UNLAW BLD ALCH – DUI DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OR PERSON OF ANOTHER.”
Marin was booked into jail at 5:01 a.m. Saturday and released just before noon on her own recognizance. A court date is pending. The jail lists her local address as the 18700 block of Stewart Circle in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Throws Vodka Bottle At Cop
- MAJOR GLADES ROAD CLOSURE COMING IN BOCA RATON
- South Florida Looking Okay As Tropical Depression Forms, Tropical Wave Grows
- American Heritage Named Top Private School By National Ranking Organization
- Bedner’s Farm In Boynton Beach Sued Over Petting Zoo Incident
- Man Threatens To Stab Mother In Delray Beach, Cops Shoot Both
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH