BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Michael Young is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Wednesday morning following his arrest by Boca Raton Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, jail records report that Young is charged with “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm.” Bond is set at $1,000.
Young, 59, was taken into custody Tuesday night. He was booked into jail at 10:16 p.m.
The jail says Young’s home address is the 400 block of West Camino Real in Boca Raton. It was not immediately clear what led to the allegation of child cruelty.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441