BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Michael Young is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Wednesday morning following his arrest by Boca Raton Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, jail records report that Young is charged with “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm.” Bond is set at $1,000.
Young, 59, was taken into custody Tuesday night. He was booked into jail at 10:16 p.m.
The jail says Young’s home address is the 400 block of West Camino Real in Boca Raton. It was not immediately clear what led to the allegation of child cruelty.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: NOW MORE THAN ONE MILLION CASES OF COVID-19
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two More Systems Forming
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal
- KINSA: Florida Now COVID Critical