BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Michael Young is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Wednesday morning following his arrest by Boca Raton Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, jail records report that Young is charged with “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm.” Bond is set at $1,000.
Young, 59, was taken into custody Tuesday night. He was booked into jail at 10:16 p.m.
The jail says Young’s home address is the 400 block of West Camino Real in Boca Raton. It was not immediately clear what led to the allegation of child cruelty.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police