BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Michael Young is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Wednesday morning following his arrest by Boca Raton Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, jail records report that Young is charged with “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm.” Bond is set at $1,000.
Young, 59, was taken into custody Tuesday night. He was booked into jail at 10:16 p.m.
The jail says Young’s home address is the 400 block of West Camino Real in Boca Raton. It was not immediately clear what led to the allegation of child cruelty.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School