BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Michael Young is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Wednesday morning following his arrest by Boca Raton Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, jail records report that Young is charged with “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm.” Bond is set at $1,000.
Young, 59, was taken into custody Tuesday night. He was booked into jail at 10:16 p.m.
The jail says Young’s home address is the 400 block of West Camino Real in Boca Raton. It was not immediately clear what led to the allegation of child cruelty.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical