George Gretsas Says City Officials Not Releasing Public Documents
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fired Delray Beach City Manager George Gretsas is suing the City of Delray Beach and its commissioners, claiming they are refusing to provide documents that should be available under Florida’s Sunshine Act.
The complaint alleges that the City Commission as well as City Mayor Shelly Petrolia, are knowingly withholding information that could support Gretsas’ claim that he was only fired after uncovering wrongdoing. Delray Beach, officially, claims that Gretsas violated policies.
Read the complete lawsuit, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School