George Gretsas Says City Officials Not Releasing Public Documents
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fired Delray Beach City Manager George Gretsas is suing the City of Delray Beach and its commissioners, claiming they are refusing to provide documents that should be available under Florida’s Sunshine Act.
The complaint alleges that the City Commission as well as City Mayor Shelly Petrolia, are knowingly withholding information that could support Gretsas’ claim that he was only fired after uncovering wrongdoing. Delray Beach, officially, claims that Gretsas violated policies.
Read the complete lawsuit, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge