George Gretsas Says City Officials Not Releasing Public Documents
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fired Delray Beach City Manager George Gretsas is suing the City of Delray Beach and its commissioners, claiming they are refusing to provide documents that should be available under Florida’s Sunshine Act.
The complaint alleges that the City Commission as well as City Mayor Shelly Petrolia, are knowingly withholding information that could support Gretsas’ claim that he was only fired after uncovering wrongdoing. Delray Beach, officially, claims that Gretsas violated policies.
Read the complete lawsuit, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside