George Gretsas Says City Officials Not Releasing Public Documents
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fired Delray Beach City Manager George Gretsas is suing the City of Delray Beach and its commissioners, claiming they are refusing to provide documents that should be available under Florida’s Sunshine Act.
The complaint alleges that the City Commission as well as City Mayor Shelly Petrolia, are knowingly withholding information that could support Gretsas’ claim that he was only fired after uncovering wrongdoing. Delray Beach, officially, claims that Gretsas violated policies.
Read the complete lawsuit, below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules