BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fort Lauderdale resident Matthew Frei has ended his stay in the Palm Beach County Jail — a stay that came with free transportation courtesy of the Boca Raton Police Department.
Jail and court records confirm that Frei, 30, is charged with ”DUI — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs,” ”DUI — possession of a controlled substance without a prescription,” and “Drug Equipment Possession and/or use.” The Palm Beach County Clerk of Court adds that the drug charge is officially “possession of heroin.”
Frei was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:14 p.m. on Monday. He remained behind bars until 1:59 a.m. Wednesday morning when he was released on $1,000 bond.
The arrest report continues to be processed. A court date is pending. Frei lists the 2100 block of NE 39th Street in Fort Lauderdale as his home address, according to jail records.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit