BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fort Lauderdale resident Matthew Frei has ended his stay in the Palm Beach County Jail — a stay that came with free transportation courtesy of the Boca Raton Police Department.
Jail and court records confirm that Frei, 30, is charged with ”DUI — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs,” ”DUI — possession of a controlled substance without a prescription,” and “Drug Equipment Possession and/or use.” The Palm Beach County Clerk of Court adds that the drug charge is officially “possession of heroin.”
Frei was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:14 p.m. on Monday. He remained behind bars until 1:59 a.m. Wednesday morning when he was released on $1,000 bond.
The arrest report continues to be processed. A court date is pending. Frei lists the 2100 block of NE 39th Street in Fort Lauderdale as his home address, according to jail records.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW