BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fort Lauderdale resident Matthew Frei has ended his stay in the Palm Beach County Jail — a stay that came with free transportation courtesy of the Boca Raton Police Department.
Jail and court records confirm that Frei, 30, is charged with ”DUI — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs,” ”DUI — possession of a controlled substance without a prescription,” and “Drug Equipment Possession and/or use.” The Palm Beach County Clerk of Court adds that the drug charge is officially “possession of heroin.”
Frei was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:14 p.m. on Monday. He remained behind bars until 1:59 a.m. Wednesday morning when he was released on $1,000 bond.
The arrest report continues to be processed. A court date is pending. Frei lists the 2100 block of NE 39th Street in Fort Lauderdale as his home address, according to jail records.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments