BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fort Lauderdale resident Matthew Frei has ended his stay in the Palm Beach County Jail — a stay that came with free transportation courtesy of the Boca Raton Police Department.
Jail and court records confirm that Frei, 30, is charged with ”DUI — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs,” ”DUI — possession of a controlled substance without a prescription,” and “Drug Equipment Possession and/or use.” The Palm Beach County Clerk of Court adds that the drug charge is officially “possession of heroin.”
Frei was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:14 p.m. on Monday. He remained behind bars until 1:59 a.m. Wednesday morning when he was released on $1,000 bond.
The arrest report continues to be processed. A court date is pending. Frei lists the 2100 block of NE 39th Street in Fort Lauderdale as his home address, according to jail records.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud
- Crash On Turnpike Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- DeSantis, Self-Proclaimed “Education Governor,” Tightens Stranglehold On State Colleges
- Living Room Theater At FAU To Permanently Close
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection
- SEVEN BRIDGES HOMEOWNER WITH LACERATED NECK WAS FOUND COVERED IN WHITE POWDER
- TODAY: Diverging Diamond Opens At Glades Road And I-95 In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Man, Bit Him On Neck