BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fort Lauderdale resident Matthew Frei has ended his stay in the Palm Beach County Jail — a stay that came with free transportation courtesy of the Boca Raton Police Department.
Jail and court records confirm that Frei, 30, is charged with ”DUI — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs,” ”DUI — possession of a controlled substance without a prescription,” and “Drug Equipment Possession and/or use.” The Palm Beach County Clerk of Court adds that the drug charge is officially “possession of heroin.”
Frei was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:14 p.m. on Monday. He remained behind bars until 1:59 a.m. Wednesday morning when he was released on $1,000 bond.
The arrest report continues to be processed. A court date is pending. Frei lists the 2100 block of NE 39th Street in Fort Lauderdale as his home address, according to jail records.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail