ICU Availability Dropping, Now 22.6 Percent Statewide.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Funeral homes across Florida continue to be busy as residents continue to die from COVID-19.
Florida logged another 72 deaths from COVID-19 on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. with 5,534 new infections. The positivity rate in Florida, based on Wednesday’s testing, is 7.35 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 388 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Wednesday with 5 new deaths. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County for Wednesday’s tests is 7.24 percent.
There are now at least 863,619 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Florida with 17,372 deaths. In Palm Beach County, 56,907 infections have been recorded with 1,619 deaths.
The pediatric positivity rate continues to hold at 11.3 percent. The State of Florida defines pediatric as anyone 18 or under.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School