ICU Availability Dropping, Now 22.6 Percent Statewide.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Funeral homes across Florida continue to be busy as residents continue to die from COVID-19.
Florida logged another 72 deaths from COVID-19 on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. with 5,534 new infections. The positivity rate in Florida, based on Wednesday’s testing, is 7.35 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 388 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Wednesday with 5 new deaths. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County for Wednesday’s tests is 7.24 percent.
There are now at least 863,619 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Florida with 17,372 deaths. In Palm Beach County, 56,907 infections have been recorded with 1,619 deaths.
The pediatric positivity rate continues to hold at 11.3 percent. The State of Florida defines pediatric as anyone 18 or under.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach