ICU Availability Dropping, Now 22.6 Percent Statewide.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Funeral homes across Florida continue to be busy as residents continue to die from COVID-19.
Florida logged another 72 deaths from COVID-19 on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. with 5,534 new infections. The positivity rate in Florida, based on Wednesday’s testing, is 7.35 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 388 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Wednesday with 5 new deaths. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County for Wednesday’s tests is 7.24 percent.
There are now at least 863,619 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Florida with 17,372 deaths. In Palm Beach County, 56,907 infections have been recorded with 1,619 deaths.
The pediatric positivity rate continues to hold at 11.3 percent. The State of Florida defines pediatric as anyone 18 or under.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It