ICU Availability Dropping, Now 22.6 Percent Statewide.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Funeral homes across Florida continue to be busy as residents continue to die from COVID-19.
Florida logged another 72 deaths from COVID-19 on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. with 5,534 new infections. The positivity rate in Florida, based on Wednesday’s testing, is 7.35 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 388 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Wednesday with 5 new deaths. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County for Wednesday’s tests is 7.24 percent.
There are now at least 863,619 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Florida with 17,372 deaths. In Palm Beach County, 56,907 infections have been recorded with 1,619 deaths.
The pediatric positivity rate continues to hold at 11.3 percent. The State of Florida defines pediatric as anyone 18 or under.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway