Kings Point Resident Now Charged With Drugs, More
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Kings Point resident is jailed Saturday morning after he allegedly tried to flee from police who were questioning him about drugs. The man, Elliot Freidin, was riding a bike in a known narcotics area, according to police. But when an officer said he found a “white rock” in his pocket, Freidin fled on foot.
The incident occurred in the area of SW 7th Street and Auburn Avenue in Delray.
Freidin is is now charged with cocaine possession, resisting an officer without violence, and the rarely seen “escape — prisoner escape or attempt escape” charge.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County early Friday morning and remained behind bars Saturday morning.
Fried in lists the 400 block of Capri K — that’s Kings Point — as his home address.502020CF009223AXXXMB_7
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat