Kings Point Resident Now Charged With Drugs, More
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Kings Point resident is jailed Saturday morning after he allegedly tried to flee from police who were questioning him about drugs. The man, Elliot Freidin, was riding a bike in a known narcotics area, according to police. But when an officer said he found a “white rock” in his pocket, Freidin fled on foot.
The incident occurred in the area of SW 7th Street and Auburn Avenue in Delray.
Freidin is is now charged with cocaine possession, resisting an officer without violence, and the rarely seen “escape — prisoner escape or attempt escape” charge.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County early Friday morning and remained behind bars Saturday morning.
Fried in lists the 400 block of Capri K — that’s Kings Point — as his home address.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER
- Palm Beach Schools Return With 785 COVID-19 Cases Logged So Far
- Delray Beach Man Jailed On Child Abuse, Strangulation Charges
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs