Kings Point Resident Now Charged With Drugs, More
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Kings Point resident is jailed Saturday morning after he allegedly tried to flee from police who were questioning him about drugs. The man, Elliot Freidin, was riding a bike in a known narcotics area, according to police. But when an officer said he found a “white rock” in his pocket, Freidin fled on foot.
The incident occurred in the area of SW 7th Street and Auburn Avenue in Delray.
Freidin is is now charged with cocaine possession, resisting an officer without violence, and the rarely seen “escape — prisoner escape or attempt escape” charge.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County early Friday morning and remained behind bars Saturday morning.
Fried in lists the 400 block of Capri K — that’s Kings Point — as his home address.502020CF009223AXXXMB_7
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care