Kings Point Resident Now Charged With Drugs, More
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Kings Point resident is jailed Saturday morning after he allegedly tried to flee from police who were questioning him about drugs. The man, Elliot Freidin, was riding a bike in a known narcotics area, according to police. But when an officer said he found a “white rock” in his pocket, Freidin fled on foot.
The incident occurred in the area of SW 7th Street and Auburn Avenue in Delray.
Freidin is is now charged with cocaine possession, resisting an officer without violence, and the rarely seen “escape — prisoner escape or attempt escape” charge.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County early Friday morning and remained behind bars Saturday morning.
Fried in lists the 400 block of Capri K — that’s Kings Point — as his home address.502020CF009223AXXXMB_7
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County