Everyone Reads BocaNewsNow.com For Journalism That Matters.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A big thank you to our readers. BocaNewsNow.com logged more than 1.9-Million pageviews over the past 28 days. That’s a four week record for this 9-year-old website. From storms to election coverage, to the COVID-19 crisis to routine local news, our readers know that we’re the place for free facts. While journalism comes first, we believe strongly that reporting is meaningless if it’s difficult to access. BocaNewsNow.com does not use a “paywall.” Read as much as you’d like. There is no limit.
While we’re vital locally, BocaNewsNow.com’s journalism is receiving national attention. BocaNewsNow.com has entered into signed legal agreements with major distributors seeking access to our local journalism. You can find us on NewsBreak, SmartNews, Apple News, Google News, FlipBoard and more. While we don’t have agreements with local papers — like the Sun Sentinel and Palm Beach Post — they acknowledge that they use our material as well! Everyone relies on BocaNewsNow.com for clear, accurate reporting of the stories that matter, the stories that inform, the stories that intrigue and the stories that alarm.
To all of our readers: thank you for trusting BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS