DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Manuel Arevalo is facing his third DUI charge in ten years, according to PBSO charges filed with the Palm Beach County Jail.
Arevalo, of the 16000 block of Winners Circle in Delray Beach (north of Clint Moore, west of 441), was jailed Sunday on the following charges: “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI alcohol or drugs third violation within 10 years,” “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with person under 18 in vehicle,” and “moving traffic violation — operate motor vehicle without a valid license.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Monday morning. It was not immediately clear where the traffic stop leading to Arevalo’s arrest occurred.
Arevalo, 34, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:49 a.m. Sunday and released five hours later on $1,000 bond.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud