DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Manuel Arevalo is facing his third DUI charge in ten years, according to PBSO charges filed with the Palm Beach County Jail.
Arevalo, of the 16000 block of Winners Circle in Delray Beach (north of Clint Moore, west of 441), was jailed Sunday on the following charges: “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI alcohol or drugs third violation within 10 years,” “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with person under 18 in vehicle,” and “moving traffic violation — operate motor vehicle without a valid license.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Monday morning. It was not immediately clear where the traffic stop leading to Arevalo’s arrest occurred.
Arevalo, 34, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:49 a.m. Sunday and released five hours later on $1,000 bond.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW