DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Manuel Arevalo is facing his third DUI charge in ten years, according to PBSO charges filed with the Palm Beach County Jail.
Arevalo, of the 16000 block of Winners Circle in Delray Beach (north of Clint Moore, west of 441), was jailed Sunday on the following charges: “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI alcohol or drugs third violation within 10 years,” “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with person under 18 in vehicle,” and “moving traffic violation — operate motor vehicle without a valid license.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Monday morning. It was not immediately clear where the traffic stop leading to Arevalo’s arrest occurred.
Arevalo, 34, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:49 a.m. Sunday and released five hours later on $1,000 bond.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail