DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Manuel Arevalo is facing his third DUI charge in ten years, according to PBSO charges filed with the Palm Beach County Jail.
Arevalo, of the 16000 block of Winners Circle in Delray Beach (north of Clint Moore, west of 441), was jailed Sunday on the following charges: “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI alcohol or drugs third violation within 10 years,” “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with person under 18 in vehicle,” and “moving traffic violation — operate motor vehicle without a valid license.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Monday morning. It was not immediately clear where the traffic stop leading to Arevalo’s arrest occurred.
Arevalo, 34, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:49 a.m. Sunday and released five hours later on $1,000 bond.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT: Parking Situation So Bad, Drivers Told To Use Ride Share
- ARMED ROBBERY ON YAMATO ROAD IN BOCA RATON
- POLICE REMIND: If Fireworks Banned In Your HOA, They Are Still Banned On July 4th
- Palm Beach County Woman To Federal Prison For Sober Home Scheme
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Disturbances Still Being Watched, Florida Okay For Now
- Boca West Sues Several Homeowners, We Have The List
- JULY 4th: City Of Boca Raton Releases ”Fabulous” Event Schedule