DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Manuel Arevalo is facing his third DUI charge in ten years, according to PBSO charges filed with the Palm Beach County Jail.
Arevalo, of the 16000 block of Winners Circle in Delray Beach (north of Clint Moore, west of 441), was jailed Sunday on the following charges: “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI alcohol or drugs third violation within 10 years,” “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with person under 18 in vehicle,” and “moving traffic violation — operate motor vehicle without a valid license.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Monday morning. It was not immediately clear where the traffic stop leading to Arevalo’s arrest occurred.
Arevalo, 34, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:49 a.m. Sunday and released five hours later on $1,000 bond.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments