BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Commission has voted to keep the “Mayor” title with David Kerner, and “Vice Mayor” title with Robert Weinroth.
While Palm Beach County is run by board of commissioners, the titles are in place for situations like COVID where someone has to serve as the face and voice of the elected body. That face and voice will continue to belong to David Kerner who just wrapped up his first year in the position.
Kerner, himself, was just elected to a new term on the commission and is a former Florida State Lawmaker.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School