BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Commission has voted to keep the “Mayor” title with David Kerner, and “Vice Mayor” title with Robert Weinroth.
While Palm Beach County is run by board of commissioners, the titles are in place for situations like COVID where someone has to serve as the face and voice of the elected body. That face and voice will continue to belong to David Kerner who just wrapped up his first year in the position.
Kerner, himself, was just elected to a new term on the commission and is a former Florida State Lawmaker.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police