BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Commission has voted to keep the “Mayor” title with David Kerner, and “Vice Mayor” title with Robert Weinroth.
While Palm Beach County is run by board of commissioners, the titles are in place for situations like COVID where someone has to serve as the face and voice of the elected body. That face and voice will continue to belong to David Kerner who just wrapped up his first year in the position.
Kerner, himself, was just elected to a new term on the commission and is a former Florida State Lawmaker.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Florida Now COVID Critical
- Boynton Beach Man Arrested In Maryland For Local Murder
- Florida Hospital Available Capacity Now Under 25 Percent
- Prostitution Charge For Boynton Beach Woman
- Zoom Eliminates 40 Minute Limit For Thanksgiving
- At Least Eleven Hospitalized Today For COVID in Palm Beach County
- COVID FLORIDA: Another 8085 Infected, Another 72 Dead
- SOLD: Eagles Landing And The Night Owls Camp To Change Hands
- LAWSUIT: Spanish River High School Assistant Principal Discriminated Against Custodian