BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Todd Pries is out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his Monday arrest for DUI.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested Pries in the early morning hours of Monday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4 a.m. Pries was released on his own recognizance at 10 a.m.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, the official charge — according to the jail — is “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI blood alcohol 0.08 or more per 100 ML.”
It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place.
Pries, 47, lists the 17400 block of Tiffany Trace Drive in Boca Raton as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home