BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Todd Pries is out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his Monday arrest for DUI.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested Pries in the early morning hours of Monday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4 a.m. Pries was released on his own recognizance at 10 a.m.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, the official charge — according to the jail — is “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI blood alcohol 0.08 or more per 100 ML.”
It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place.
Pries, 47, lists the 17400 block of Tiffany Trace Drive in Boca Raton as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS