BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Todd Pries is out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his Monday arrest for DUI.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested Pries in the early morning hours of Monday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4 a.m. Pries was released on his own recognizance at 10 a.m.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, the official charge — according to the jail — is “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI blood alcohol 0.08 or more per 100 ML.”
It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place.
Pries, 47, lists the 17400 block of Tiffany Trace Drive in Boca Raton as his home address.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Zoom Eliminates 40 Minute Limit For Thanksgiving
- At Least Eleven Hospitalized Today For COVID in Palm Beach County
- COVID FLORIDA: Another 8085 Infected, Another 72 Dead
- SOLD: Eagles Landing And The Night Owls Camp To Change Hands
- LAWSUIT: Spanish River High School Assistant Principal Discriminated Against Custodian
- Boca Raton Surgeon John Baker Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Student
- DEATHSANTIS: Florida Tops 18,000 COVID-19 Deaths, Governor Silent On Grim Milestone
- Broward County Donates 15,000 Pounds Of Food For Thanksgiving
- BOYNTON POLICE: 81 Year Old Man Charged With DUI In Fatal Crash