BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Todd Pries is out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his Monday arrest for DUI.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested Pries in the early morning hours of Monday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4 a.m. Pries was released on his own recognizance at 10 a.m.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, the official charge — according to the jail — is “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI blood alcohol 0.08 or more per 100 ML.”
It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place.
Pries, 47, lists the 17400 block of Tiffany Trace Drive in Boca Raton as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police