BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Todd Pries is out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his Monday arrest for DUI.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested Pries in the early morning hours of Monday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4 a.m. Pries was released on his own recognizance at 10 a.m.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, the official charge — according to the jail — is “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI blood alcohol 0.08 or more per 100 ML.”
It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place.
Pries, 47, lists the 17400 block of Tiffany Trace Drive in Boca Raton as his home address.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection
- SEVEN BRIDGES HOMEOWNER WITH LACERATED NECK WAS FOUND COVERED IN WHITE POWDER
- TODAY: Diverging Diamond Opens At Glades Road And I-95 In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Man, Bit Him On Neck
- FINAL COUNTDOWN: GLADES ROAD REMAINS CLOSED, DIVERGING DIAMOND OPENS MONDAY
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: FATAL CRASH SOUTH OF BOCA RATON
- Man Killed, Shot Multiple Times According To Police
- Way Beyond Bagels Delray Says Eviction Notice Wrong Due To Rat Infestation