At Least 17,731 Won’t Vote For Gov. DeSantis. They’re Dead. From COVID.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida COVID-19 count now stands at 905,248 after the Florida Department of Health added 7,783 new cases on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. The state also added 87 deaths.
There are now 17,731 dead Floridians who can’t re-elect Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. While other governors issue mask mandates and take action to keep people alive, Governor DeSantis has issued no statement on meteoric rise in deaths and infections in the state.
Florida’s positivity rate for Tuesday’s tests is 8.16 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 497 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Tuesday with 6 new deaths. The Palm Beach County total infection count is now 59,656 with 1,641 deaths. The positivity rate for Tuesday is 8.88 percent in Palm Beach County.
The pediatric positivity rate in Palm Beach County has jumped to 11.5 percent. The Florida Department of Health defines “pediatric” as anyone 18 or under.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police