At Least 17,731 Won’t Vote For Gov. DeSantis. They’re Dead. From COVID.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida COVID-19 count now stands at 905,248 after the Florida Department of Health added 7,783 new cases on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. The state also added 87 deaths.
There are now 17,731 dead Floridians who can’t re-elect Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. While other governors issue mask mandates and take action to keep people alive, Governor DeSantis has issued no statement on meteoric rise in deaths and infections in the state.
Florida’s positivity rate for Tuesday’s tests is 8.16 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 497 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Tuesday with 6 new deaths. The Palm Beach County total infection count is now 59,656 with 1,641 deaths. The positivity rate for Tuesday is 8.88 percent in Palm Beach County.
The pediatric positivity rate in Palm Beach County has jumped to 11.5 percent. The Florida Department of Health defines “pediatric” as anyone 18 or under.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Zoom Eliminates 40 Minute Limit For Thanksgiving
- At Least Eleven Hospitalized Today For COVID in Palm Beach County
- COVID FLORIDA: Another 8085 Infected, Another 72 Dead
- SOLD: Eagles Landing And The Night Owls Camp To Change Hands
- LAWSUIT: Spanish River High School Assistant Principal Discriminated Against Custodian
- Boca Raton Surgeon John Baker Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Student
- DEATHSANTIS: Florida Tops 18,000 COVID-19 Deaths, Governor Silent On Grim Milestone
- Broward County Donates 15,000 Pounds Of Food For Thanksgiving
- BOYNTON POLICE: 81 Year Old Man Charged With DUI In Fatal Crash