At Least 17,731 Won’t Vote For Gov. DeSantis. They’re Dead. From COVID.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida COVID-19 count now stands at 905,248 after the Florida Department of Health added 7,783 new cases on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. The state also added 87 deaths.
There are now 17,731 dead Floridians who can’t re-elect Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. While other governors issue mask mandates and take action to keep people alive, Governor DeSantis has issued no statement on meteoric rise in deaths and infections in the state.
Florida’s positivity rate for Tuesday’s tests is 8.16 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 497 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Tuesday with 6 new deaths. The Palm Beach County total infection count is now 59,656 with 1,641 deaths. The positivity rate for Tuesday is 8.88 percent in Palm Beach County.
The pediatric positivity rate in Palm Beach County has jumped to 11.5 percent. The Florida Department of Health defines “pediatric” as anyone 18 or under.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS