BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned the arrest of Patzy Aburto on counterfeit charges stems from her alleged attempt to sell Chanel and Louis Vuitton bags on Instagram. She allegedly tried to deliver the sold merchandise at the Cumberland Farms on US 441 just south of Palmetto Park Road.
She apparently didn’t realize the buyer was an undercover detective with a huge backup team nearby.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, working with a private investigator who is often retained by Chanel and other luxury brands, initiated a purchase of luxury bags from Aburto via Instagram. A detective and undercover team followed Aburto from her home at 10020 Country Brook Road to the Cumberland Farms at 23077 State Road 7 where the take down went down mid-day Tuesday.
Read the complete police report, below. If you are reading this in a new app where the PDF does not appear, please use this link to return to BocaNewsNow.com for the complete story and the ability to view the entire arrest report.
Aburto was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $5,000 bond.Aburto
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge