BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned the arrest of Patzy Aburto on counterfeit charges stems from her alleged attempt to sell Chanel and Louis Vuitton bags on Instagram. She allegedly tried to deliver the sold merchandise at the Cumberland Farms on US 441 just south of Palmetto Park Road.
She apparently didn’t realize the buyer was an undercover detective with a huge backup team nearby.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, working with a private investigator who is often retained by Chanel and other luxury brands, initiated a purchase of luxury bags from Aburto via Instagram. A detective and undercover team followed Aburto from her home at 10020 Country Brook Road to the Cumberland Farms at 23077 State Road 7 where the take down went down mid-day Tuesday.
Read the complete police report, below. If you are reading this in a new app where the PDF does not appear, please use this link to return to BocaNewsNow.com for the complete story and the ability to view the entire arrest report.
Aburto was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $5,000 bond.Aburto
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KEEP YOUR PETS WARM: Palm Beach County Issues Guide For Pending Chill
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies