BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned the arrest of Patzy Aburto on counterfeit charges stems from her alleged attempt to sell Chanel and Louis Vuitton bags on Instagram. She allegedly tried to deliver the sold merchandise at the Cumberland Farms on US 441 just south of Palmetto Park Road.
She apparently didn’t realize the buyer was an undercover detective with a huge backup team nearby.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, working with a private investigator who is often retained by Chanel and other luxury brands, initiated a purchase of luxury bags from Aburto via Instagram. A detective and undercover team followed Aburto from her home at 10020 Country Brook Road to the Cumberland Farms at 23077 State Road 7 where the take down went down mid-day Tuesday.
Read the complete police report, below. If you are reading this in a new app where the PDF does not appear, please use this link to return to BocaNewsNow.com for the complete story and the ability to view the entire arrest report.
Aburto was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $5,000 bond.Aburto
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County