Elvic Herrera Arrested By U.S. Marshals, Boynton Beach Police
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Elvic Herrera is in federal custody after allegedly soliciting and distributing inappropriate photographs of a young girl. Herrera allegedly befriended the child online and pressured her into sending him photos of herself.
Herrera, of 323 East Gateway Blvd., Boynton Beach, is charged with “soliciting a child.”
According to the police report: “Boynton Beach Police Department was able to identify the child living in New Mexico who provided a statement confirming that Herrera found her online, knew her age to be 12 years old, and pressured her into making and sending a naked photo herself to him. The child also provided that Herrera spoke of her skipping school when he came to New Mexico to see her.”
We encourage you to read the entire police report. If you are reading this in a news app, please click here to see the report on BocaNewsNow.com.ElvicHerreraPC
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge