Elvic Herrera Arrested By U.S. Marshals, Boynton Beach Police
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Elvic Herrera is in federal custody after allegedly soliciting and distributing inappropriate photographs of a young girl. Herrera allegedly befriended the child online and pressured her into sending him photos of herself.
Herrera, of 323 East Gateway Blvd., Boynton Beach, is charged with “soliciting a child.”
According to the police report: “Boynton Beach Police Department was able to identify the child living in New Mexico who provided a statement confirming that Herrera found her online, knew her age to be 12 years old, and pressured her into making and sending a naked photo herself to him. The child also provided that Herrera spoke of her skipping school when he came to New Mexico to see her.”
We encourage you to read the entire police report. If you are reading this in a news app, please click here to see the report on BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules