Elvic Herrera Arrested By U.S. Marshals, Boynton Beach Police
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Elvic Herrera is in federal custody after allegedly soliciting and distributing inappropriate photographs of a young girl. Herrera allegedly befriended the child online and pressured her into sending him photos of herself.
Herrera, of 323 East Gateway Blvd., Boynton Beach, is charged with “soliciting a child.”
According to the police report: “Boynton Beach Police Department was able to identify the child living in New Mexico who provided a statement confirming that Herrera found her online, knew her age to be 12 years old, and pressured her into making and sending a naked photo herself to him. The child also provided that Herrera spoke of her skipping school when he came to New Mexico to see her.”
We encourage you to read the entire police report. If you are reading this in a news app, please click here to see the report on BocaNewsNow.com.ElvicHerreraPC
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch