Elvic Herrera Arrested By U.S. Marshals, Boynton Beach Police
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Elvic Herrera is in federal custody after allegedly soliciting and distributing inappropriate photographs of a young girl. Herrera allegedly befriended the child online and pressured her into sending him photos of herself.
Herrera, of 323 East Gateway Blvd., Boynton Beach, is charged with “soliciting a child.”
According to the police report: “Boynton Beach Police Department was able to identify the child living in New Mexico who provided a statement confirming that Herrera found her online, knew her age to be 12 years old, and pressured her into making and sending a naked photo herself to him. The child also provided that Herrera spoke of her skipping school when he came to New Mexico to see her.”
We encourage you to read the entire police report. If you are reading this in a news app, please click here to see the report on BocaNewsNow.com.ElvicHerreraPC
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday