BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s getting bad out there. The Florida Department of Health reports that Florida added 9,002 confirmed cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. Florida also logged 79 new deaths. The positivity rate in Florida, solely for Wednesday’s reporting, is 7.58 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 563 new COVID-19 cases were added on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m with 3 new deaths. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County, for Wednesday’s tests alone, is 7.21 percent.
There are a now a total of 914,333 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 17,810 deaths. In Palm Beach County, the infection count is 60,219 with 1,644 deaths.
The Pediatric Positivity Rate in Palm Beach County is now holding at 11.5-percent. The Florida Dept. of Health uses the term “pediatric” for all cases involving children 18 and younger.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway