BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s getting bad out there. The Florida Department of Health reports that Florida added 9,002 confirmed cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. Florida also logged 79 new deaths. The positivity rate in Florida, solely for Wednesday’s reporting, is 7.58 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 563 new COVID-19 cases were added on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m with 3 new deaths. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County, for Wednesday’s tests alone, is 7.21 percent.
There are a now a total of 914,333 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 17,810 deaths. In Palm Beach County, the infection count is 60,219 with 1,644 deaths.
The Pediatric Positivity Rate in Palm Beach County is now holding at 11.5-percent. The Florida Dept. of Health uses the term “pediatric” for all cases involving children 18 and younger.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It