BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s getting bad out there. The Florida Department of Health reports that Florida added 9,002 confirmed cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. Florida also logged 79 new deaths. The positivity rate in Florida, solely for Wednesday’s reporting, is 7.58 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 563 new COVID-19 cases were added on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m with 3 new deaths. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County, for Wednesday’s tests alone, is 7.21 percent.
There are a now a total of 914,333 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 17,810 deaths. In Palm Beach County, the infection count is 60,219 with 1,644 deaths.
The Pediatric Positivity Rate in Palm Beach County is now holding at 11.5-percent. The Florida Dept. of Health uses the term “pediatric” for all cases involving children 18 and younger.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire
- Million Dollar Lottery Winner Lives In Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach