BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s getting bad out there. The Florida Department of Health reports that Florida added 9,002 confirmed cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. Florida also logged 79 new deaths. The positivity rate in Florida, solely for Wednesday’s reporting, is 7.58 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 563 new COVID-19 cases were added on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m with 3 new deaths. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County, for Wednesday’s tests alone, is 7.21 percent.
There are a now a total of 914,333 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 17,810 deaths. In Palm Beach County, the infection count is 60,219 with 1,644 deaths.
The Pediatric Positivity Rate in Palm Beach County is now holding at 11.5-percent. The Florida Dept. of Health uses the term “pediatric” for all cases involving children 18 and younger.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical