More Dead. More Sick. Thanksgiving Disaster Imminent. Sen. Rick Scott COVID-19 Positive. No Statement From Gov. Ron DeSantis.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If current trends continue, Florida will likely hit the one million COVID-19 case mark within the next week to ten days. Florida added 8,884 COVID-19 cases on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. The death count increased by 79. The one day positivity rate for Thursday’s tests is 7.64 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 449 new COVID-19 cases were added on Thursday with 3 new deaths. The one day positivity rate is 6.64 percent.
Statewide, 923,418 people have tested for COVID-19. 17,889 have died. 53,091 have been hospitalized.
In Palm Beach County, 60,729 people have tested positive for COVID-19. 1,647 have died. At least 4,377 have been hospitalized.
The Health Care District reports it has administered more than 100,000 tests in Palm Beach County since March.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault