BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The extended forecast is in and it looks like Thanksgiving day will be gorgeous in the Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach areas.
The National Weather Service is calling for a sunny high of 81 on Thanksgiving, with a cool low of 72. Perfect weather to eat outside in a socially distanced sort of way.
Between now and then, expect a mix of what makes South Florida unique.
Showers are possible Friday night with wind gusts up to 21 m.p.h. Expect a low around 75.
Saturday and Saturday night: a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11 a.m. with a high near 81 and a low near 74. It will be windy — expect wind gusts up to 21 m.p.h. The rain chance is 40 percent.
Sunday: rain is likely with a high of 81 and a low of 72.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: expect clear days with highs near 80 and lows in the low 70s.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules