BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The extended forecast is in and it looks like Thanksgiving day will be gorgeous in the Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach areas.
The National Weather Service is calling for a sunny high of 81 on Thanksgiving, with a cool low of 72. Perfect weather to eat outside in a socially distanced sort of way.
Between now and then, expect a mix of what makes South Florida unique.
Showers are possible Friday night with wind gusts up to 21 m.p.h. Expect a low around 75.
Saturday and Saturday night: a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11 a.m. with a high near 81 and a low near 74. It will be windy — expect wind gusts up to 21 m.p.h. The rain chance is 40 percent.
Sunday: rain is likely with a high of 81 and a low of 72.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: expect clear days with highs near 80 and lows in the low 70s.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge