BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The extended forecast is in and it looks like Thanksgiving day will be gorgeous in the Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach areas.
The National Weather Service is calling for a sunny high of 81 on Thanksgiving, with a cool low of 72. Perfect weather to eat outside in a socially distanced sort of way.
Between now and then, expect a mix of what makes South Florida unique.
Showers are possible Friday night with wind gusts up to 21 m.p.h. Expect a low around 75.
Saturday and Saturday night: a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11 a.m. with a high near 81 and a low near 74. It will be windy — expect wind gusts up to 21 m.p.h. The rain chance is 40 percent.
Sunday: rain is likely with a high of 81 and a low of 72.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: expect clear days with highs near 80 and lows in the low 70s.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance Two Systems Form Within Days
- Carly Richards, 20, Killed In Boynton Beach Crash
- Boca Raton Lawyer Who Threatened Us Disqualified From Case We Covered
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon