BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The extended forecast is in and it looks like Thanksgiving day will be gorgeous in the Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach areas.
The National Weather Service is calling for a sunny high of 81 on Thanksgiving, with a cool low of 72. Perfect weather to eat outside in a socially distanced sort of way.
Between now and then, expect a mix of what makes South Florida unique.
Showers are possible Friday night with wind gusts up to 21 m.p.h. Expect a low around 75.
Saturday and Saturday night: a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11 a.m. with a high near 81 and a low near 74. It will be windy — expect wind gusts up to 21 m.p.h. The rain chance is 40 percent.
Sunday: rain is likely with a high of 81 and a low of 72.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: expect clear days with highs near 80 and lows in the low 70s.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera