DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kings Point resident Douglas Holtan is out of jail following his arrest on an indecent exposure charge by Delray Beach Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Holtan, 51, was jailed early Friday morning. The official charge “indecent exposure — exposure of sexual organs.”
It was not immediately clear where the alleged indecent exposure incident occurred, who witnessed the exposure, or what led to the alleged public display of Holtan’s private parts.
Holtan, whose address according to public jail records is 148 Normandy D, was released Friday morning at 5:52 on his own recognizance.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach