DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kings Point resident Douglas Holtan is out of jail following his arrest on an indecent exposure charge by Delray Beach Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Holtan, 51, was jailed early Friday morning. The official charge “indecent exposure — exposure of sexual organs.”
It was not immediately clear where the alleged indecent exposure incident occurred, who witnessed the exposure, or what led to the alleged public display of Holtan’s private parts.
Holtan, whose address according to public jail records is 148 Normandy D, was released Friday morning at 5:52 on his own recognizance.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge