DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kings Point resident Douglas Holtan is out of jail following his arrest on an indecent exposure charge by Delray Beach Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Holtan, 51, was jailed early Friday morning. The official charge “indecent exposure — exposure of sexual organs.”
It was not immediately clear where the alleged indecent exposure incident occurred, who witnessed the exposure, or what led to the alleged public display of Holtan’s private parts.
Holtan, whose address according to public jail records is 148 Normandy D, was released Friday morning at 5:52 on his own recognizance.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County