DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kings Point resident Douglas Holtan is out of jail following his arrest on an indecent exposure charge by Delray Beach Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Holtan, 51, was jailed early Friday morning. The official charge “indecent exposure — exposure of sexual organs.”
It was not immediately clear where the alleged indecent exposure incident occurred, who witnessed the exposure, or what led to the alleged public display of Holtan’s private parts.
Holtan, whose address according to public jail records is 148 Normandy D, was released Friday morning at 5:52 on his own recognizance.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules