Sick. Dying. Dead. Florida Dying. Governor DeSantis Not Commenting. Infections Rising.
UPDATE: 8:53am Monday, November 23rd: Better late than never. Florida DOH released the positivity rates for Saturday on Monday. Florida statewide one day: 6.60 percent. Palm Beach County one day: 6.06 percent.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida will cross a grim milestone on Monday when it passes 18,000 COVID-19 deaths, but Florida Governor Ron DeSantis continues to avoid public comment as the death and infection numbers rise. The Florida COVID body count as of Sunday evening is 17,991. Florida added 6,435 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday through 11:59 p.m. with 61 new deaths. The positivity rate was not released in the evening report from the Florida Department of Health which is now reporting numbers late in the day instead of in the morning.
In Palm Beach County, 471 new cases were added Saturday through 11:59 p.m. with no new deaths. The positivity rate for Palm Beach County was also not released in the initial report.
Statewide, at least 938,414 people have tested positive for COVID-19 with 17,991 deaths. 53,403 Florida residents have been hospitalized with COVID-19 issues.
In Palm Beach County, 61,776 people have tested positive for COVID-19 with 1,648 deaths. At least 4,395 residents have been hospitalized.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton
- Lacrosse Coach Claims Kid Makes State Team, Allegedly Steals Registration Fee
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY