More than 100,000 Tests Administered At Public Sites In Palm Beach County. Testing Sites Remain Open For Residents.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With COVID-19 surging in Palm Beach County and the potential of lots of people making very bad choices over the next week, we are publishing the complete list of COVID-19 testing centers in the area.
The list, provided by Palm Beach County, includes free testing sites and those that may require payment or insurance information. The list does not include “at home” testing from companies like LabCorp, Quest or Vault Health which require insurance or credit card numbers to send a test to your house.
The list is accurate as of Sunday evening, November 22nd, 2020. Note that inclement weather often affects the operational status of many of these sites, so we advise calling ahead whenever possible. Turnaround time now — for many labs — is several days. Do not expect instant results.
[Image courtesy Amazon.com. If you’d like 200 nasal swabs, click here.]
Here is the latest list from Palm Beach County:PBC-Testing
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments