More than 100,000 Tests Administered At Public Sites In Palm Beach County. Testing Sites Remain Open For Residents.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With COVID-19 surging in Palm Beach County and the potential of lots of people making very bad choices over the next week, we are publishing the complete list of COVID-19 testing centers in the area.
The list, provided by Palm Beach County, includes free testing sites and those that may require payment or insurance information. The list does not include “at home” testing from companies like LabCorp, Quest or Vault Health which require insurance or credit card numbers to send a test to your house.
The list is accurate as of Sunday evening, November 22nd, 2020. Note that inclement weather often affects the operational status of many of these sites, so we advise calling ahead whenever possible. Turnaround time now — for many labs — is several days. Do not expect instant results.
[Image courtesy Amazon.com. If you’d like 200 nasal swabs, click here.]
Here is the latest list from Palm Beach County:PBC-Testing
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District