Boynton Beach Police Identify Person Of Interest
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 46-year-old woman is dead following an apparent domestic disturbance Sunday morning in Boynton Beach.
We are publishing the verbatim updates from the police, starting with the first alert:
Boynton Beach Police are investigating a possible domestic disturbance that resulted in a gun being discharged inside a house this morning in the 1600 block of Northeast First Court. A woman was taken to a local hospital with injuries. Anyone with information is asked to call police at 561-732-8116 or Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS. Information can also be submitted anonymously via www.bbpd.org and our MyPD app.
This update was transmitted Sunday afternoon:
Update: The 46-year-old victim in this morning’s domestic disturbance succumbed to her injuries.Detectives have identified a person of interest and the investigation continues.Anyone with information is asked to call police at 561-732-8116 or Crime Stoppers at800-458-TIPS. Information can also be submitted anonymously via www.bbpd.org and our MyPD app.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY $7M FEDERAL DISCRIMINATION TRIAL EXPECTED IN MARCH