BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know what led to the black eye and apparent head injury on Angel Portieles-Perez, but the charges filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office may tell part of the story.
Portieles-Perez is in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning, charged with “battery on an officer (or) EMT,” “resisting an officer with violence,” and “contributing to the delinquency of a minor — cause to become delinquent, dependent (or) needy.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 9 a.m. Sunday.
Public jail records show that Portieles-Perez was arrested early Sunday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 6:02 a.m. He is being held on $2,000 bond for the battery and resist charges, but bond has not been set for the child delinquency charge.
The jail reports Portieles-Perez lives in the 18900 block of Cloud Lake Circle in West Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch