BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know what led to the black eye and apparent head injury on Angel Portieles-Perez, but the charges filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office may tell part of the story.
Portieles-Perez is in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning, charged with “battery on an officer (or) EMT,” “resisting an officer with violence,” and “contributing to the delinquency of a minor — cause to become delinquent, dependent (or) needy.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 9 a.m. Sunday.
Public jail records show that Portieles-Perez was arrested early Sunday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 6:02 a.m. He is being held on $2,000 bond for the battery and resist charges, but bond has not been set for the child delinquency charge.
The jail reports Portieles-Perez lives in the 18900 block of Cloud Lake Circle in West Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors