BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know what led to the black eye and apparent head injury on Angel Portieles-Perez, but the charges filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office may tell part of the story.
Portieles-Perez is in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning, charged with “battery on an officer (or) EMT,” “resisting an officer with violence,” and “contributing to the delinquency of a minor — cause to become delinquent, dependent (or) needy.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 9 a.m. Sunday.
Public jail records show that Portieles-Perez was arrested early Sunday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 6:02 a.m. He is being held on $2,000 bond for the battery and resist charges, but bond has not been set for the child delinquency charge.
The jail reports Portieles-Perez lives in the 18900 block of Cloud Lake Circle in West Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection
- SEVEN BRIDGES HOMEOWNER WITH LACERATED NECK WAS FOUND COVERED IN WHITE POWDER
- TODAY: Diverging Diamond Opens At Glades Road And I-95 In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Man, Bit Him On Neck
- FINAL COUNTDOWN: GLADES ROAD REMAINS CLOSED, DIVERGING DIAMOND OPENS MONDAY
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: FATAL CRASH SOUTH OF BOCA RATON
- Man Killed, Shot Multiple Times According To Police
- Way Beyond Bagels Delray Says Eviction Notice Wrong Due To Rat Infestation