BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know what led to the black eye and apparent head injury on Angel Portieles-Perez, but the charges filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office may tell part of the story.
Portieles-Perez is in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning, charged with “battery on an officer (or) EMT,” “resisting an officer with violence,” and “contributing to the delinquency of a minor — cause to become delinquent, dependent (or) needy.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 9 a.m. Sunday.
Public jail records show that Portieles-Perez was arrested early Sunday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 6:02 a.m. He is being held on $2,000 bond for the battery and resist charges, but bond has not been set for the child delinquency charge.
The jail reports Portieles-Perez lives in the 18900 block of Cloud Lake Circle in West Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday