BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know what led to the black eye and apparent head injury on Angel Portieles-Perez, but the charges filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office may tell part of the story.
Portieles-Perez is in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning, charged with “battery on an officer (or) EMT,” “resisting an officer with violence,” and “contributing to the delinquency of a minor — cause to become delinquent, dependent (or) needy.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 9 a.m. Sunday.
Public jail records show that Portieles-Perez was arrested early Sunday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 6:02 a.m. He is being held on $2,000 bond for the battery and resist charges, but bond has not been set for the child delinquency charge.
The jail reports Portieles-Perez lives in the 18900 block of Cloud Lake Circle in West Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday