Holiday Week Is Here. From Dining Out, To Bars, Family Gatherings To Travel, Health Experts Fear Bad Choices Will Lead To Significant COVID-19 Spread.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Concerns that area residents will be making bad choices over Thanksgiving week seem to be valid as police in Boca Raton and Delray Beach have already charged four people with DUI in the span of just 24 hours. While DUI arrests are not rare, four in a 24 hours is notable.
Briana Lewis Hassibi of 1175 NW 20th Avenue in Delray Beach was arrested and charged with DUI late Sunday evening. The official charge: “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI Damage to Property or Person of Another.” She was booked into jail at 9:50 p.m. Sunday and released on her own recognizance at 5:50 a.m. Monday.
In Boca Raton, Sebastian Genova of 6543 North Military Trail in Boca Raton is charged with “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI Breath Alcohol 0.08 or More per 210L. He was booked into jail at 1:47 a.m. Monday morning and remained locked up at 6:30 a.m.
Denis Zontak of 14476 Amberly Lane in Delray Beach was charged with “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI Influence of Alcohol or Drugs.” He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning and released on his own recognizance just after noon on Sunday.
Rothman Zavalalinez of 1640 NW 19th terrace in Delray Beach was charged with “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI Influence of Alcohol or Drugs” as well as “Moving Traffic Violation — Driving While License Suspended, Revoked or Equivalent Status.” He was booked into the Palm Beach County early Sunday morning and released on his own recognizance around 9:50 a.m. on Sunday.
In all cases, charges are allegations filed by police to be proven or disproven in a court of law.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths