Bodies. Disease. Lax Mask Enforcement. Welcome To Thanksgiving, Florida Style
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The body count and infection count continue to rise in Florida as another 72 COVID-19 deaths were logged Monday through 11:59 p.m. with 8,085 new COVID-19 infections. The Florida positivity rate is climbing once again, coming in at 7.47 percent for Monday.
In Palm Beach County, 401 new infections were added on Monday with 4 new deaths. The one day positivity rate in Palm Beach County is 6.01 percent.
There are now at least 953,300 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Florida with 18,157 deaths. At least 53,827 people have been hospitalized with COVID-19 symptoms.
In Palm Beach County, 62,697 people have been infected with 1,663 deaths. At least 4,423 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County with COVID-19 issues.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis continues to be missing in action. While tweeting from time to time about prescription drug costs or Regent appointments, he has said nothing about the rising death and infection counts. He continues to refuse to issue a mask mandate, or permit local municipalities from enforcing theirs on an individual level.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW