Bodies. Disease. Lax Mask Enforcement. Welcome To Thanksgiving, Florida Style
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The body count and infection count continue to rise in Florida as another 72 COVID-19 deaths were logged Monday through 11:59 p.m. with 8,085 new COVID-19 infections. The Florida positivity rate is climbing once again, coming in at 7.47 percent for Monday.
In Palm Beach County, 401 new infections were added on Monday with 4 new deaths. The one day positivity rate in Palm Beach County is 6.01 percent.
There are now at least 953,300 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Florida with 18,157 deaths. At least 53,827 people have been hospitalized with COVID-19 symptoms.
In Palm Beach County, 62,697 people have been infected with 1,663 deaths. At least 4,423 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County with COVID-19 issues.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis continues to be missing in action. While tweeting from time to time about prescription drug costs or Regent appointments, he has said nothing about the rising death and infection counts. He continues to refuse to issue a mask mandate, or permit local municipalities from enforcing theirs on an individual level.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated