BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Zhengli Zhao is facing a prostitution charge Wednesday morning following her arrest by West Palm Beach Police.
BocaNewsNow.com has been reporting on the arrests of South Palm Beach County residents allegedly engaged in prostitution in West Palm Beach where police are engaged in significant, ongoing prostitution mitigation efforts.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Wednesday, jail records show that Zhao was arrested late Tuesday afternoon and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 6:32 p.m. She was released on $250 bond at 10:23 p.m.
The official charge: “prostitution — engage, commit, offer prostitution first violation.”
Zhao, 51, lists the 1000 block fo SW 26th Avenue in Boynton as her home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging