BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Zhengli Zhao is facing a prostitution charge Wednesday morning following her arrest by West Palm Beach Police.
BocaNewsNow.com has been reporting on the arrests of South Palm Beach County residents allegedly engaged in prostitution in West Palm Beach where police are engaged in significant, ongoing prostitution mitigation efforts.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Wednesday, jail records show that Zhao was arrested late Tuesday afternoon and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 6:32 p.m. She was released on $250 bond at 10:23 p.m.
The official charge: “prostitution — engage, commit, offer prostitution first violation.”
Zhao, 51, lists the 1000 block fo SW 26th Avenue in Boynton as her home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach