BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Zhengli Zhao is facing a prostitution charge Wednesday morning following her arrest by West Palm Beach Police.
BocaNewsNow.com has been reporting on the arrests of South Palm Beach County residents allegedly engaged in prostitution in West Palm Beach where police are engaged in significant, ongoing prostitution mitigation efforts.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Wednesday, jail records show that Zhao was arrested late Tuesday afternoon and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 6:32 p.m. She was released on $250 bond at 10:23 p.m.
The official charge: “prostitution — engage, commit, offer prostitution first violation.”
Zhao, 51, lists the 1000 block fo SW 26th Avenue in Boynton as her home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday