BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It may be turkey in jail for Boca Raton resident Jamie Savard this Thanksgiving. The 20 year old was arrested late Wednesday night by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
The official charge: “Cocaine — Sell Schedule 2.”
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
Savard, of the 9500 lock of Tavernier Drive in Boca Raton, was booked into jail at 9:26 p.m. and remained held on $5,000 bond early Thanksgiving morning. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or what led police to file the charge. The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 7 a.m.
Savard’s first appearance is sent for 9 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car