BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It may be turkey in jail for Boca Raton resident Jamie Savard this Thanksgiving. The 20 year old was arrested late Wednesday night by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
The official charge: “Cocaine — Sell Schedule 2.”
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
Savard, of the 9500 lock of Tavernier Drive in Boca Raton, was booked into jail at 9:26 p.m. and remained held on $5,000 bond early Thanksgiving morning. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or what led police to file the charge. The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 7 a.m.
Savard’s first appearance is sent for 9 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested