Very Chilly Weather, Rain Expected As Week Begins
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The National Weather Service says it’s going to get chilly in South Florida, with temperatures heading into the low 50s early next week. That means it’s time for the annual Burberry-Raton event — where New Yorkers who relocated to South Florida spend much of the day on the phone with family in New York complaining about the weather, while wearing Burberry scarves, leather boots and gloves.
Here’s the National Weather Service update:
Sunday: expect a high of 81 and a low of 70. A 20 percent chance showers is in the forecast with a light breeze.
Monday: Plan for a high of 81, a chance of rain with otherwise sunny skies. The nighttime low of 58 will likely come with thunderstorms.
Tuesday: The high will be just 71 with sun, then it will cool down. The low Tuesday night is 52 with clear skies.
Wednesday: The high will again be 71 with lots of sun.
Yes. The National Weather Service says a cold front is heading to Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and all of South Florida next week, with highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising