Resley Estime, 21, Died At Delray Medical Center
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Police Verbatim Advisory) — Boynton Beach Police are investigating a traffic fatality that occurred Thanksgiving evening at the intersection of Northwest 10th Avenue and North Seacrest Boulevard.
Preliminary investigation has revealed that at around 4:28 p.m., a Yamaha Raptor 700 ATV was traveling south on North Seacrest Boulevard approaching Northwest 10th Avenue. At the same time, a gray 2014 Toyota Rav4 was traveling north on North Seacrest Boulevard. The driver of the Rav4 made a left turn onto Northwest 10th Avenue at which time the ATV made contact with the front of the SUV.
The driver of the ATV, identified as Resley Estime, 21, of Boynton Beach, was taken via trauma alert to Delray Medical Center where he later died. The driver of the Rav4, identified as Jean Alfred, 63, of Boynton Beach, was not injured.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to call Traffic Homicide Investigator Aramis Grigorian at 561-732-8116.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested