Resley Estime, 21, Died At Delray Medical Center
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Police Verbatim Advisory) — Boynton Beach Police are investigating a traffic fatality that occurred Thanksgiving evening at the intersection of Northwest 10th Avenue and North Seacrest Boulevard.
Preliminary investigation has revealed that at around 4:28 p.m., a Yamaha Raptor 700 ATV was traveling south on North Seacrest Boulevard approaching Northwest 10th Avenue. At the same time, a gray 2014 Toyota Rav4 was traveling north on North Seacrest Boulevard. The driver of the Rav4 made a left turn onto Northwest 10th Avenue at which time the ATV made contact with the front of the SUV.
The driver of the ATV, identified as Resley Estime, 21, of Boynton Beach, was taken via trauma alert to Delray Medical Center where he later died. The driver of the Rav4, identified as Jean Alfred, 63, of Boynton Beach, was not injured.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to call Traffic Homicide Investigator Aramis Grigorian at 561-732-8116.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Way Beyond Bagels Delray Says Eviction Notice Wrong Due To Rat Infestation
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman