Resley Estime, 21, Died At Delray Medical Center
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Police Verbatim Advisory) — Boynton Beach Police are investigating a traffic fatality that occurred Thanksgiving evening at the intersection of Northwest 10th Avenue and North Seacrest Boulevard.
Preliminary investigation has revealed that at around 4:28 p.m., a Yamaha Raptor 700 ATV was traveling south on North Seacrest Boulevard approaching Northwest 10th Avenue. At the same time, a gray 2014 Toyota Rav4 was traveling north on North Seacrest Boulevard. The driver of the Rav4 made a left turn onto Northwest 10th Avenue at which time the ATV made contact with the front of the SUV.
The driver of the ATV, identified as Resley Estime, 21, of Boynton Beach, was taken via trauma alert to Delray Medical Center where he later died. The driver of the Rav4, identified as Jean Alfred, 63, of Boynton Beach, was not injured.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to call Traffic Homicide Investigator Aramis Grigorian at 561-732-8116.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again