BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A cold front is heading to South Florida, with temps in the low 50s by midweek.
The National Weather Service says a weekend of high in the lows 80s and lows in the lows 70s will make way for a low of 58 Monday night and high of just 66 on Tuesday. Tuesday night’s low will drop to 52.
Wednesday, expect a high near 72.
Lows the rest of the week will hover in the 60s with highs in the mid 70s.
The record high for December 1st in Boca Raton is 90 degrees with the record low recorded as 39. The average high temperature, according to Weather Underground, is 79 with an average low of 63.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising