BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A cold front is heading to South Florida, with temps in the low 50s by midweek.
The National Weather Service says a weekend of high in the lows 80s and lows in the lows 70s will make way for a low of 58 Monday night and high of just 66 on Tuesday. Tuesday night’s low will drop to 52.
Wednesday, expect a high near 72.
Lows the rest of the week will hover in the 60s with highs in the mid 70s.
The record high for December 1st in Boca Raton is 90 degrees with the record low recorded as 39. The average high temperature, according to Weather Underground, is 79 with an average low of 63.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates