Jailed By Delray Beach Police On Multiple Charges
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Richard Marcic is starting Saturday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Marcic, 26, is charged with “battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT,” “disorderly intoxication, cause disturbance in a public place,” and “resist an officer with violence.”
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Saturday morning, jail records released by Palm Beach County show that Marcic was arrested in the early morning hours and booked into the Palm Beach County at 5:16 a.m. He remained held on $2,000 bond as of 9:45 a.m.
The charges were filed by Delray Beach Police. Check back later Saturday for the arrest report.
Marcic lives in the unit block of Plaza Real in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED