Jailed By Delray Beach Police On Multiple Charges
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Richard Marcic is starting Saturday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Marcic, 26, is charged with “battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT,” “disorderly intoxication, cause disturbance in a public place,” and “resist an officer with violence.”
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Saturday morning, jail records released by Palm Beach County show that Marcic was arrested in the early morning hours and booked into the Palm Beach County at 5:16 a.m. He remained held on $2,000 bond as of 9:45 a.m.
The charges were filed by Delray Beach Police. Check back later Saturday for the arrest report.
Marcic lives in the unit block of Plaza Real in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday