Jailed By Delray Beach Police On Multiple Charges
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Richard Marcic is starting Saturday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Marcic, 26, is charged with “battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT,” “disorderly intoxication, cause disturbance in a public place,” and “resist an officer with violence.”
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Saturday morning, jail records released by Palm Beach County show that Marcic was arrested in the early morning hours and booked into the Palm Beach County at 5:16 a.m. He remained held on $2,000 bond as of 9:45 a.m.
The charges were filed by Delray Beach Police. Check back later Saturday for the arrest report.
Marcic lives in the unit block of Plaza Real in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge