Jailed By Delray Beach Police On Multiple Charges
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Richard Marcic is starting Saturday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Marcic, 26, is charged with “battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT,” “disorderly intoxication, cause disturbance in a public place,” and “resist an officer with violence.”
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Saturday morning, jail records released by Palm Beach County show that Marcic was arrested in the early morning hours and booked into the Palm Beach County at 5:16 a.m. He remained held on $2,000 bond as of 9:45 a.m.
The charges were filed by Delray Beach Police. Check back later Saturday for the arrest report.
Marcic lives in the unit block of Plaza Real in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Fainting At The Jewelry Exchange, Sick At Publix, Trauma At A Park
- Area Realtor Charged With DUI In Delray Beach
- MASK MANDATE: Local Airports Remind Florida Travelers They Must Wear Masks
- STUDENT ASSAULTED AT OMNI MIDDLE SCHOOL, SCHOOL BOARD SUED
- SIRENS: Dead At Boca Woods, Fainting At PBI, Bleeding At Canyons Middle School
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony