BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health reports that another 7,179 confirmed COVID-19 cases were logged on Saturday, statewide, through 11:59 p.m. The death count increased by 58. The positivity rate ascended to 7.85 percent for the tests reported on Saturday.
In Palm Beach County, 331 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Saturday with no new deaths, according to the Florida Department of Health. The positivity rate jumped from 5.95 percent to 7.06 percent.
Florida has now recorded at least 992,661 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 18,500 deaths. At least 54,706 people have been hospitalized for COVID-19 issues in Florida.
In Palm Beach County, at least 65,011 have tested positive for COVID-19 with 1,678 deaths. At least 4,493 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County for COVID-19 since the pandemic began.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY