DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Michael Brandon Greene of the 600 block of Ibis Drive in Delray Beach is facing serious charges as he starts Monday in the Palm Beach County jail.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
Delray Beach Police arrested Green Sunday evening and charged him with “cruelty toward child — aggravated child abuse,” and “battery — commit domestic battery by strangulation.”
The arrest report was still being processed early Monday morning. It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident took place, who was involved, or the condition of those allegedly injured.
Greene, 36, was booked into the Palm Beach County at 9:34 p.m. Sunday, and remained held without bond at 5:30 Monday morning.
Check back for the arrest report later Monday afternoon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?