DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Michael Brandon Greene of the 600 block of Ibis Drive in Delray Beach is facing serious charges as he starts Monday in the Palm Beach County jail.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
Delray Beach Police arrested Green Sunday evening and charged him with “cruelty toward child — aggravated child abuse,” and “battery — commit domestic battery by strangulation.”
The arrest report was still being processed early Monday morning. It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident took place, who was involved, or the condition of those allegedly injured.
Greene, 36, was booked into the Palm Beach County at 9:34 p.m. Sunday, and remained held without bond at 5:30 Monday morning.
Check back for the arrest report later Monday afternoon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday