BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added another 9,920 COVID-19 cases on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m., bringing the state total to an incomprehensible 1,018,160. The death count also rose by 97. At least 18,776 people have died in Florida from COVID-19. The positivity rate jumped for Tuesday’s tests — it’s now 9.12 percent.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
In Palm Beach County, 468 new positive COVID-19 tests were added the count on Tuesday with two COVID-19 deaths. There are now at least 66,427 COVID-infected people in Palm Beach County with 1,699 dead. The one day positivity rate is 7.96 percent.
Statewide, at least 55,567 people have been hospitalized for COVID-19 issues. In Palm Beach County, at least 275 people are currently hospitalized — as of Tuesday afternoon — with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19. Statewide, at least 4,248 people are currently hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19, according to the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY
- HURRICANE IAN: Schools Open But Heavy Rain, Strong Rain Expected In South Florida
- DEAD IN VALENCIA FALLS: Woman Drives Into Garage, Backs Into House, Utility Pole
- Loggers’ Run Boca Raton Forecloses On Homeowner Over $777
- CAR THEFTS: POLICE FRUSTRATED WITH SEVEN BRIDGES, LOTUS BOARDS
- HURRICANE IAN MAY PACK 130 MPH WINDS AS IT APPROACHES FLORIDA
- IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY WARNS OF HEAVY RAIN, TORNADOES
- REMINDER: All Schools Closed In Palm Beach County Monday
- IAN TRACK SHIFTS, BUT SOUTH FLORIDA TOLD UNCERTAINTY HIGH