BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added another 9,920 COVID-19 cases on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m., bringing the state total to an incomprehensible 1,018,160. The death count also rose by 97. At least 18,776 people have died in Florida from COVID-19. The positivity rate jumped for Tuesday’s tests — it’s now 9.12 percent.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
In Palm Beach County, 468 new positive COVID-19 tests were added the count on Tuesday with two COVID-19 deaths. There are now at least 66,427 COVID-infected people in Palm Beach County with 1,699 dead. The one day positivity rate is 7.96 percent.
Statewide, at least 55,567 people have been hospitalized for COVID-19 issues. In Palm Beach County, at least 275 people are currently hospitalized — as of Tuesday afternoon — with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19. Statewide, at least 4,248 people are currently hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19, according to the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?