Woman Flees Police, Only To Crash Into Immobile Objects
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Highway Patrol says Brooke Ellis of the 100 block of SE 2nd Street in Delray Beach is in a lot of trouble. The 50 year old woman was, according to police, involved in a traffic crash on the off ramp from I-95 to Boynton Beach Blvd. As FHP Troopers conducted an investigation, Ellis was ordered into a parking lot but apparently decided to flee, instead.
That led to a police chase, but ended when Ellis “collided with a dumpster and a fire hydrant.”
Ellis was eventually arrested and charged with DUI; driving on a suspended license; hit and run — leave scene of a crash involving damage to property; resist officer (by) refusing to accept, sign citation or post bond; resist officer — flee, elude law enforcement officer with lights (and) siren active).
Ellis was booked into jail at 1:06 a.m. Wednesday. She was released on $1,000 bond 1:45 p.m. on Wednesday. A court date is pending.
We strongly encourage you to read the complete police report, below.
If you are reading this in a news app, click here to be redirected to the BocaNewsNow.com website where you can view the actual arrest report online.Ellis_brooke
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges