Now At Least 18,994 Dead In Florida. Palm Beach County ICU Availability Declines.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida death count continues to soar as the state added a stunning number of new COVID-19 cases in just one week. Over the past seven days, Florida logged 58,865 confirmed COVID-19 cases. That brings Florida’s total to 1,039,207. At least 18,994 people are dead due to COVID-19 in the state.
Florida added 9,987 COVID-19 cases on Thursday with 120 new deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 617 new COVID-19 cases were added on Thursday with 10 new deaths. At least 4,557 people have been hospitalized with COVID-19 issues in Palm Beach County. The total infection count in Palm Beach County is 67,736. The death count is 1,719.
The ICU availability count in Palm Beach County is nearing the danger zone of 25 percent. It stands at 26.39 percent as of 4:12 p.m. eastern time on Friday. 275 people are currently hospitalized with a “primary diagnosis of COVID-19” according to the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration. Statewide, 4,334 people are hospitalized for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates