Now At Least 18,994 Dead In Florida. Palm Beach County ICU Availability Declines.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida death count continues to soar as the state added a stunning number of new COVID-19 cases in just one week. Over the past seven days, Florida logged 58,865 confirmed COVID-19 cases. That brings Florida’s total to 1,039,207. At least 18,994 people are dead due to COVID-19 in the state.
Florida added 9,987 COVID-19 cases on Thursday with 120 new deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 617 new COVID-19 cases were added on Thursday with 10 new deaths. At least 4,557 people have been hospitalized with COVID-19 issues in Palm Beach County. The total infection count in Palm Beach County is 67,736. The death count is 1,719.
The ICU availability count in Palm Beach County is nearing the danger zone of 25 percent. It stands at 26.39 percent as of 4:12 p.m. eastern time on Friday. 275 people are currently hospitalized with a “primary diagnosis of COVID-19” according to the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration. Statewide, 4,334 people are hospitalized for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising