Crocker Downtown Development Aggressively Pursuing Payment
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just days after it filed suit against iPIC Theaters which allegedly owes $635,000 in unpaid rent, Crocker Downtown Development Associates is now suing LSC Apparel which does business in Mizner Park as “Planet Blue.” Planet Blue, according to the suit, owes $185,744.94 in back rent.
From the suit, which you can read below, “Through November 2020, unpaid Rent is due in the sum of $185,744.94. Rent will continue to accrue on the first day of every month beginning December, 2020 at the rate of $22,916.75 per month, subject to periodic escalations per the Lease Agreement.”
Crocker Downtown Development wants its money or wants Planet Blue in another orbit.
“This is an action for possession of the real property, and specifically to Evict Tenant from the below described real property, and any others in possession thereof,” states the suit. “The real property which is the subject of this lawsuit is located at 425 Plaza Real, Mizner Park, #1425, Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, FL 33432.”
Planet Blue is a national chain with locations in “trendy” areas across California. It also features locations in Scottsdale, Arizona; Honolulu, HI; Houston and and Dallas, Texas.
Read the complete lawsuit below. If you are reading in a news app, use this link to access the complete story with access to the PDF document.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS