Crocker Downtown Development Aggressively Pursuing Payment
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just days after it filed suit against iPIC Theaters which allegedly owes $635,000 in unpaid rent, Crocker Downtown Development Associates is now suing LSC Apparel which does business in Mizner Park as “Planet Blue.” Planet Blue, according to the suit, owes $185,744.94 in back rent.
From the suit, which you can read below, “Through November 2020, unpaid Rent is due in the sum of $185,744.94. Rent will continue to accrue on the first day of every month beginning December, 2020 at the rate of $22,916.75 per month, subject to periodic escalations per the Lease Agreement.”
Crocker Downtown Development wants its money or wants Planet Blue in another orbit.
“This is an action for possession of the real property, and specifically to Evict Tenant from the below described real property, and any others in possession thereof,” states the suit. “The real property which is the subject of this lawsuit is located at 425 Plaza Real, Mizner Park, #1425, Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, FL 33432.”
Planet Blue is a national chain with locations in “trendy” areas across California. It also features locations in Scottsdale, Arizona; Honolulu, HI; Houston and and Dallas, Texas.
Read the complete lawsuit below. If you are reading in a news app, use this link to access the complete story with access to the PDF document.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks
- Woman Speeding On Glades Road Arrested For DUI In Boca Raton
- Water Treatment Dates Set, May Taste Weird In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- While Publix Refuses To Vaccinate Young Children, Palm Beach County Offers Shots