Crocker Downtown Development Aggressively Pursuing Payment
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just days after it filed suit against iPIC Theaters which allegedly owes $635,000 in unpaid rent, Crocker Downtown Development Associates is now suing LSC Apparel which does business in Mizner Park as “Planet Blue.” Planet Blue, according to the suit, owes $185,744.94 in back rent.
From the suit, which you can read below, “Through November 2020, unpaid Rent is due in the sum of $185,744.94. Rent will continue to accrue on the first day of every month beginning December, 2020 at the rate of $22,916.75 per month, subject to periodic escalations per the Lease Agreement.”
Crocker Downtown Development wants its money or wants Planet Blue in another orbit.
“This is an action for possession of the real property, and specifically to Evict Tenant from the below described real property, and any others in possession thereof,” states the suit. “The real property which is the subject of this lawsuit is located at 425 Plaza Real, Mizner Park, #1425, Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, FL 33432.”
Planet Blue is a national chain with locations in “trendy” areas across California. It also features locations in Scottsdale, Arizona; Honolulu, HI; Houston and and Dallas, Texas.
Read the complete lawsuit below. If you are reading in a news app, use this link to access the complete story with access to the PDF document.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato