DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Broward Sheriff’s Office Verbatim) —Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives are seeking to locate Lonzo Miller Jr., wanted for manslaughter with a firearm in the July death of Zion Lamar in Pompano Beach.
At approximately 11:52 p.m. Wednesday, July 15, Broward County Regional Communications received a report of a shooting at the Solo Gas Station located at 560 W. Sample Road in Pompano Beach. Upon arrival, deputies found Lamar outside of the business suffering from a gunshot wound.
Pompano Beach Fire Rescue transported Lamar to Broward Health North where he later died. Detectives believe Miller shot Lamar during an altercation between multiple individuals. Lamar was not involved in the altercation.
Anyone with information regarding Miller’s whereabouts is asked to contact BSO Homicide Detective John Curcio at 954-321-4212 or Homicide Detective Samantha Cottam at 954-321-4544. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org. Anonymous tips that lead to an arrest are eligible for a reward of up to $3,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising