COVID Spreading Unfettered In Sunshine State. More than 60,000 Cases In One Week.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added another 10,265 COVID-19 cases on Friday as the body count rose by 90. In just seven days, 62,953 new COVID-19 cases have been recorded in the Florida.
The bodies continue to stack up. At least 19,084 people have died in Florida from COVID-19. At least 1,049,638 have been infected statewide.
In Palm Beach County, 630 new COVID-19 cases were added on Friday with five new deaths. The Palm Beach County body count is now 1,724 with 68,381 infections. At least 56,317 people have been hospitalized with COVID-19 in Florida.
The pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County is now rising. It’s 11.7 percent. The Florida Department of Health considers anyone 18 or under to be “pediatric.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog