COVID Spreading Unfettered In Sunshine State. More than 60,000 Cases In One Week.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added another 10,265 COVID-19 cases on Friday as the body count rose by 90. In just seven days, 62,953 new COVID-19 cases have been recorded in the Florida.
The bodies continue to stack up. At least 19,084 people have died in Florida from COVID-19. At least 1,049,638 have been infected statewide.
In Palm Beach County, 630 new COVID-19 cases were added on Friday with five new deaths. The Palm Beach County body count is now 1,724 with 68,381 infections. At least 56,317 people have been hospitalized with COVID-19 in Florida.
The pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County is now rising. It’s 11.7 percent. The Florida Department of Health considers anyone 18 or under to be “pediatric.”
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection
- SEVEN BRIDGES HOMEOWNER WITH LACERATED NECK WAS FOUND COVERED IN WHITE POWDER
- TODAY: Diverging Diamond Opens At Glades Road And I-95 In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Man, Bit Him On Neck
- FINAL COUNTDOWN: GLADES ROAD REMAINS CLOSED, DIVERGING DIAMOND OPENS MONDAY
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: FATAL CRASH SOUTH OF BOCA RATON
- Man Killed, Shot Multiple Times According To Police
- Way Beyond Bagels Delray Says Eviction Notice Wrong Due To Rat Infestation