COVID Spreading Unfettered In Sunshine State. More than 60,000 Cases In One Week.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added another 10,265 COVID-19 cases on Friday as the body count rose by 90. In just seven days, 62,953 new COVID-19 cases have been recorded in the Florida.
The bodies continue to stack up. At least 19,084 people have died in Florida from COVID-19. At least 1,049,638 have been infected statewide.
In Palm Beach County, 630 new COVID-19 cases were added on Friday with five new deaths. The Palm Beach County body count is now 1,724 with 68,381 infections. At least 56,317 people have been hospitalized with COVID-19 in Florida.
The pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County is now rising. It’s 11.7 percent. The Florida Department of Health considers anyone 18 or under to be “pediatric.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?