Stella Turley Kidnapped From Wilton Manors Sunday Morning. AMBER ALERT Issued.
UPDATE: FDLE reports the Amber alert is canceled as of 2:48 p.m. Sunday.
UPDATED WITH ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM POLICE AT 11:38 a.m
WILTON MANORS, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An AMBER Alert is in effect for Stella Turley, a 2 year old girl reportedly kidnapped Sunday morning from the Wilton Manors area. FLDE just updated at 10:44 a.m. that Stella was last seen in the area of the 2300 block of NW 9th Avenue in Wilton Manors. She was last seen wearing a dark blue dress with thin red and white stripes. She has a red strawberry shaped birthmark on the left temple of her face. According to FDLE, “she may be in the company of Christine Ammon who was last seen wearing a floral shirt, dark colored leggings, and carrying a small handbag.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 911 immediately, or the Wilton Manors Police Department directly at 954-764-4357.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement, which administers Amber alerts in Florida, has categorized the girl as being “endangered.”
The Amber Alert sent to cell phones in the region include a link to a blank page hosted by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
Update from Wiltons Manor PD with additional information: “Stella Victoria Turley was last seen this morning, December 6, 2020, between 2 a.m. and 2:30 a.m. She was las t seen with her mother, Christine Ammon, who arrived at the daughter’s place of residence located in the 2300 block of NW 9th Avenue. It was determined by investigators that the mother does not have custody of the child and both the mother and child left from the residence on foot to an unknown location.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases