Restaurants, Stores Apparent Problems. Concerned Readers Document Social Distance Violations And Unmasked Across Area.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A UPS Store, a jewelry store and a restaurant. All are scenes, according to BocaNewsNow.com readers, of people gathering unmasked — potentially taking part in the continued unfettered spread of COVID-19 in the area.
The first photo is a customer at the UPS store in the Reserve Shopping Center. According to our tipster, the man — who apparently didn’t think his nose needed to be covered — was right in the face of the UPS worker.
At Diamonds By Raymond Lee in Boca Raton, the outside sales center apparently led people to believe that masks could be worn around a neck — if at all. A reader sent this to us and reports that it was documented today, Sunday, December 6th. We remind our readers: there’s no need to wear a diamond if you’re dead.
And at Aloha Restaurant on Federal Highway in Boca Raton, diners are seen crowding the restaurant with little — or no — social distancing. There are also no masks visible on people who are not actively engaged in eating. A reader contacting us expressed concern. The photo certainly suggests that concern is valid.
What are you seeing across the area as COVID infections — and deaths — soar? Let us know by using the form below. Please also contact the Palm Beach County Covid Education and Compliance Team by calling 561-24-COVID. Restaurants can be cited — even closed — if they violate rules and orders in effect.
The BocaNewsNow.com contact form is below. If you’re reading in a news app, please use this link to access the form directly.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton
- Lacrosse Coach Claims Kid Makes State Team, Allegedly Steals Registration Fee
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.